Thank you for visiting BROADSOURCE.
Last Updated on 17/08/2013
1. Information Collection & Use - Registration. The BROADSOURCE service requires a login in order to provide you with a personalized account – “BroadSource Plan”. During our account registration process, we will collect a login name, password, and an email address from you. You must provide all of this information in order to obtain an account. After completing our registration form, you will receive a welcome email describing your new BROADSOURCE plan, and how to access that plan. If you choose to continue service with BROADSOURCE via a PAYG plan, BROADSOURCE will collect personally identifiable information (credit card number, billing address, phone number) and keep this information on file in our secure server in order to process your recurring invoices. This information is only used to verify credit card authenticity, and issue invoices as per your service agreement. Upon discontinuation of BROADSOURCE service, your information will be immediately destroyed on our billing system. If we are unable to process your subscription for a given month, this information, along with your account information, may be used to contact you - Server Logs When accessing web pages on the broadsource.com.au domain, BROADSOURCE may log your IP address, access URL, time of access, browser type, and referral URL in order to provide us with internal information regarding site traffic statistics. This information may also be used to identify users who are using the service for spam or other activity that is deemed in conflict with our Terms of Service. This information is used in the aggregate, and is never linked back to any personally identifiable information.
2. Uses of Information. BROADSOURCE collects the aforementioned personally identifiable information in order to provide you with a service that allows you to maintain a BROADSOURCE Task Room. Various features in our website management system will, at your discretion, display your name, or adjust the date and time of events based on your locale. The BROADSOURCE Website Manager interface will always give you an option before any piece of your personally identifiable information is presented on your website, and situations where information will be published is made clear in various spots in the interface (for example, your name is tied to welcome emails you send out from our system, and notice of this is given to you within the interface for that tool). BROADSOURCE also uses information collected through its service to send out notifications regarding service related issues (such as maintenance periods, billing problems, account expirations, and other items that may impact service). We do not send contact information unless the matter is deemed urgent, and most communication will occur through your BROADSOURCE Task Dashboard. Information collected through our service logs is used only to identify potential cases of abuse and establish statistical information regarding website traffic. This statistical information is not aggregated in such a way that would identify any particular user of the system. BROADSOURCE, is the sole owner of information collected on http://broadsource.com.au/. Your information is never shared, leased or given to any third parties in ways other than disclosed in this privacy statement.
3. Information Security. We store all user information in secure databases protected via a variety of industry-standard access controls. Secure passwords, SSL encryption, disk-based encryption, firewalls, and other measures are in place that help us protect your data. This data is accessed only for the purposes specified in this privacy statement. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can review our hosting FAQ or send us a support request using our support system.
4. Access to Personally Identifiable Information - Changing Information. All information that BROADSOURCE stores related to your plan, including any subscription billing information, is accessible through your BROADSOURCE Task Dashboard. You may use this interface to adjust your information at any time, and we encourage you to keep this information up to date so that your customer service requests and billing processes operate efficiently. - Removing Information To remove your personally identifiable information from our system, submit your account for deactivation from your Task Dashboard. Your personal information will be removed immediately, though your actual login name will remain reserved on our system until re-collection. If you wish to only remove your billing subscription information, cancel your paid plan. Both of these removals can be accessed through your BROADSOURCE Task Dashboard.
5. Communications from BROADSOURCE, - Service-related Announcements. We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account. - Customer Service Upon issuing a customer support request to BROADSOURCE, we may use your information and email address to contact you regarding your inquiry.
- Credit Card Processing. We will submit your billing information to our credit card processing agent for approval when you update your billing information, or place an order on our website. This company does not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any purpose other than billing.
7. Choice/Opt-out. Only non-promotional service announcements, as described in the above section, will be issued without prior authorization. Upon deactivating your BROADSOURCE account, you will receive no further communication from us (service announcements included).
8. Log Files . As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
10. Links to Other Sites. This website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by BROADSOURCE, Please be aware that we, BROADSOURCE, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this website.
11. Business Transitions . In the event BROADSOURCE, goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via email of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
12. Legal Disclaimer . We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.